For over a decade, Nyaya Health Nepal has delivered services at hospitals as a key component to our integrated care model.
We started services at Bayalpata Hospital in Achham in 2009. In 2016, following the earthquakes, we started services at Charikot Hospital in Dolakha, and in 2019, we started services at Chaurmandu Primary Health Center.
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, and Child Care, including c-sections.
- Treatment for non-communicable diseases (NCDs), such as heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes, the leading causes of deaths in Nepal.
- Mental health screening and follow-up provided at facilities, with support provided in the community.
- Quality improvement projects supported by data collected through our integrated Electronic Health Record.
- Training of Health Assistants.
- Training of and support for Community Health Workers.